Employment: Automotive Technician / General Maintenance Technician
The qualified technician must have a mechanical aptitude and ability to diagnose auto and tire service type work. Experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, transmissions, emissions testing, diagnostics, general repair & alignment is preferred. Will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and must complete additional projects as assigned by manager.
If you have experience with any of the following positions please apply now! Master Technician, General Maintenance Technician, General Service Technician, Alignment Technician, Emissions Inspector.
- One year of experience or more in mechanical/automotive repair-related work
- Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, preventative maintenance fluid flushes, transmission & alignment is required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification is desired
- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Automotive courses in high school or automotive trade institute preferred
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive company and customer vehicles is required.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and management
- Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
- General understanding of under the hood, mechanical and under carriage assemblies
- Must have experience using a standard/metric wrench and socket set, screwdrivers, hammer, impact gun and sockets, pry-bar, alignment toe hooks, air hammer, tape measure, vise grips, torque bits, wheel bearing socket set, 12 volt test light, and oil filter tools to perform the duties of the GMT position
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, grip, handle, lift/carry up to 60 pounds, and push/pull up to 60 pounds up to 2/3 of the work day
- Must also have the ability to lift/carry over 60 pounds and push/pull over 60 pounds up to 1/3 of the work day
All Locations, TN
Apply For This Position